The school infrastructure has been enriched by a newly constructed Nursery Wing which was inaugurated in January 2017. The tiny tots at the Nursery are encouraged to learn from interactive experiences. The school thrives to provide an extensive educational background for children to regulate their learning abilities with opportunities to explore, discover and build all the skills needed to prepare for the next step of learning. It is to ensure that each child:-
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given generous care and attention.
- Mixes with other children for play, work and learning.
- Learns communicative skills
- Gains confidence
- Develops reciprocal skills
The school strives to develop an endearing bond with children. The individual learning system channelizes the capabilities of children, enabling them to learn by exploring observing and identifying things.